Popular Post
Recent Post

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

summer is coming

You may not realise it, especially those who are freezing their buts off here in Melbourne, but summer is officially on its way!


Ben's all ready for summer!

How do I know this you may ask.

I know this because today couriers kept dropping off multiple boxes of stock from our lovely suppliers and if I'm not very much mistaken they are chock full of SUMMER CLOTHES!!! I'm itching to get in there on the weekend and gaze at all the summeriness (nice new word I just developed). I just know it is going to smell of coconut oil and sand is going to spill out of the pockets of all those pretty summer dresses.

As soon as I can I'll post some preview photos so you can all see what the fashionable 4 year old will be wearing this season!

Bizarrely enough, while dreaming of 40 degree days, sunburnt shoulders, and zinc stained t-shirts, the kids and I are planing a day trip to the Dandenongs tomorrow to see ourselves some snow.

We were meant to go today but as we were getting ready Grandpa rang and offered to take them to Scienceworks. I was unceremoniously dumped and off they went to catch some science germs. As luck would have it the rain, and some dive bombing Peregrine Falcons forced James home early and we met for coffee and actually had an uninterrupted conversation. Believe me this is a rare treat these days.

Kids happy, Jen happy, falcons happy!


Still Winter in Stars Hollow!

No comments:

Post a Comment