Popular Post
Recent Post

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Introducing....


I'd like to introduce you all to Beau.

Beau is one of my favourite people and I know he'd appreciate a mention.
Beau was EXTREMELY fortunate and found himself, in grade three with the most amazing teacher - Me. Don't let those big brown eyes fool you - he drove me mad all year, and not the way most students do - he had the unfortunate habit of making me laugh at the most inappropriate times - assemblies, chapel, while telling someone off etc. He is still making me laugh and now wants to know why he is not this weeks' eye-candy!!
Beau is now nearly 16 years old and although I'd love to oblige I think there might be laws against that kind of thing! Sorry Beau, I'd love to help you achieve fame and glory but his will have to suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment