Popular Post
Recent Post

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Big Saturday Night

I'm on my own tonight as Surfer Boy has gone to see Nick Cave.

Can't decide what to do.....read, eat more, blog, watch crap telly, re-watch Bring It On, google friends names randomly and see what comes up, eat more, turn all the lights off and listen to Chris Issak, clean the oven, ....................



And because I'm bored here are the words to the opening cheer from Bring It On. (One of my favourite scenes in a movie)
I'm sexy, I'm cute!
I'm popular to boot!
I'm bitchin'.
Great hair!
The boys all love to stare!
I'm wanted, I'm hot!
I'm everything you're not!
I'm pretty, I'm cool!
I dominate this school!
Who am I?
Just guess!
Guys wanna touch my chest!
I'm rockin'.
I smile!
And many think I'm vile.
I'm flying, I jump!
You can look but don't you hump!
Whoo!
I'm major, I roar!
I swear I'm not a whore!
We cheer, and we lead!
We act like we're on speed!
Hate us 'cause we're beautiful?
Well, we don't like you either!
We are cheerleaders, we are cheerleaders.....ROLL CALL!


No comments:

Post a Comment