Popular Post
Recent Post

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Flashback Friday


Once again I was unable to find a shot that fulfilled the theme of this week, but I did come across this photo of my bedroom in 1985. (Year 11)
I spent ages looking at the detail in it and was surprised how many memories it brought back. My gorgeous pink floral wallpaper is covered in pictures from Dolly Magazine, photos, nightclub invites, party invites and other gems. I was quite surprised to see school folders open on my desk as I was not known for my dedication to academia! Hence why I obviously abandoned the study to take random photos of my room.
As well as the mandatory boyfriend photo on the left of my desk - Hi Tony if you're out there in cyberspace - I noticed what must have been my first ever patchwork cushion!!! It actually looks identical to the ones I make for CHALK . Freaky!
If you knew me in 1985 you may very well find yourself on my wall.....

No comments:

Post a Comment