Popular Post
Recent Post

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Love A List!

We spent the afternoon with some very old friends today and the boys got to discussing music (as usual). They have come up with their Top 20 favourite songs and asked Surfer Boy to send them his list. As a result we've been listening to heaps of old CD's that haven't seen the light of day for years, trying to pin point our Top 20.
It's much harder than I first thought and I mentioned that my list today might be quite different from my list next week when I remember all the songs I've forgotton - they agreed and said their lists are constantly changing.
So here's my list as of tonight -

Jen's Top 20 (Today)(in no particular order)

Cecilia - Simon & Garfunkle

I Want You Back - Hoodoo Gurus

Don't Go Now - Ratcat

Enola Gay - OMD

Shocked - Kylie Minogue

Somebody - Depeche Mode

Do You Have A Brother - The Mavis's

You Suck - The Murmers

Son Of A Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield

Mansard Roof - Vampire Weekend

There She Goes - The La's

Wish You Well - Bernard Fanning

I Want You To Want Me - Chris Isaak

Clutterbilly - (Instrumental) Keith Urban

Don't Be Cruel - Elvis Presley

Echo Beach - Martha And The Muffins

I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow

It's A Love Thing - Keith Urban

Innocence - Sarah Buxton

So What - Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment