Popular Post
Recent Post

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What will you do?



I've been thinking a lot about goals this year. So many things to accomplish and see and experience! It's been my project over the last few weeks to compile a list of what I really want out of 2010. There are some on the list that will take the whole year and some that I've already been able to check off.

I feel like a lot of these would go to the wayside if I didn't write it down though. It always seems so much easier to keep your eyes on the prize if you can actually see it! And knowing myself, I knew that I would need to see that prize a lot. I thought a layout would be a good way to help me remember. So I literally scrapped the list I made. It's a visual reminder too of other things I was thinking about when I wrote them down, and my feelings about these goals. Plus, the note paper is fun and different. And I like that.


The supplies are Mimosa and Juliette ribbon, Mimosa brads, Juliette stickers, Alpine Frost alphas, and two Juliette papers (1 + 2).

So here is your project for the week: decide what you want and go for it!
Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment