Popular Post
Recent Post

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Few Favorite Garlands

Garlands are one of my favorite things. Nothing cheers up a room faster (or mails easier). We love putting them together to send to grandmas, grandpas, aunts and uncles in the mail. And it is another great way to put your pretty paper scraps to great use. So I am always collecting ideas. I've kept up a little bit of a collection in this post that I am always adding to. But I've saved up a few more just to share with you.


We made this garland based on the this tutorial from the purlbee.


This is a paper version of the same garland. I tucked it inside a tube of mini m&m s and sent it off for under two bucks. (It was my first mailing in a series I am doing of gifts that weigh 13 ounces or less, and therefore qualify for inexpensive, first-class postage in the U.S.)


And finally a few more: top left (via here), right, bottom left (via here), right (via here).

No comments:

Post a Comment