Popular Post
Recent Post

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Caravan Update

Over the last couple of weekends Surfer Boy has been replacing 'Lorelai's' roof.  First up he removed the external roof.  Even I got in on the action when he needed someone to lean their weight on the ply to curve it.  Glad I have skills that are coming in useful!  There were a few moments when Surfer Boy got panicky about the rain but he managed to get everything back in place before the heavens opened up.



Next up is the internal ceiling - S.B. has run the cables for the wiring and we've managed to do a deal with our lovely friend Craig to get the electrical work done for free.  There is nothing like the barter system when you need stuff done.  As soon as I have finished this post I have to show S.B. where I want the lights and power points - Hmmmm.... one for the TV, the kettle, my laptop...... what else does my club house need?



No comments:

Post a Comment