Popular Post
Recent Post

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Better Late Than Never

FINALLY!!!
Today - thanks to my very talented and creative friend Kris, I produced my very first graphic tee for CHALK!! Woo Hoo!

This has been in the pipeline for the 5 years of CHALKs existence but for one reason or another has taken this long to actually reach the store. Nothing like watching a professional make it look easy to inspire you.

In the past I have done appliqued tees, button tees etc but the screen printing has always ended up in the 'too hard basket'.

UNTIL TODAY.

I present CHALKs very first printed tee, done by my own fair hand (and watched over by Kris) -
The Firebird.......

She will go into the shop tomorrow so hopefully she will be well received.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment