Popular Post
Recent Post

Saturday, March 1, 2008

You Shouldn't Go Away For Work Or Your Family Might Forget You

I am a fabulous wife, truely spectacular. I just know there are many men out there just kicking themselves that they didn't propose when they had the chance. I don't think anyone holds a candle to me -
Tonight I started on dinner - vegies progressed well, then Surfer boy discovered the chops he had gone out to BBQ had a slightly sinister smell to them. 'No worries' I called - the kids can have very nutritious skinless cocktail franks with their mash and peas. Problem solved.
I sat down to my deliciously tasty beef and black bean meal for one.

Surfer Boy sat on the couch and quietly ate a carrot.

Seems I had forgotton about him and he didn't like to mention it.

So you see, wife of the year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment