Popular Post
Recent Post

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Finally The Crafting Bug Has Bitten

While Surfer Boy is out in the shed making me some frames for my new potato garden I thought I'd show you what else I've been up to.
I had been putting off a visit to Spotlight all week as I had to buy some filling for a quilt order and I just wasn't motivated. When I finally made myself go I fell in lust with some fabric and decided my project to redo the cushions on my couch should begin now. I spent the rest of the afternoon throwing out my old covers and making 6 new ones.
.
I'm pretty happy with the result and more than happy with the $29.00 it cost me. Even Surfer Boy likes them and he usually isn't a fan of couch cushions.
The only problem now is that the cat seems to have taken a major shine to them and is hard to oust from the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment