Popular Post
Recent Post

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fun Toys

To relax a bit I wanted to share a blog post I'd found on Black Eiffel. Right now we're in project mode here at work. With making projects I've come to appreciate simple ideas. The more simple a concept, the more ingenious it seems. These wooden cities from Muji are wonderful. They offer cities such as London, New York, Paris, Tokyo & Barcelona. Below the image I used is the World in a Bag. This combines many different cities. The blank wooden shapes allow for a child to use their imagination.


These wooden shapes reminded me of the wooden blocks that we had made for Maria's baby a few weeks ago. The wooden blocks that we made here at work have been so entertaining for Maria's two year old son. He loves stacking them and building with them. Isn't it funny how the most simple ideas can entertain a child for hours?

No comments:

Post a Comment